PORTFOLIO 3: DOODLE BY FLOWERS

PORTFOLIO 3: DOODLE BY FLOWERS + NATURE


I love to sketch flowers with nature around me. Because it's very beautiful and can make me calm and release my stress when see the beautiful things on my sketch. But, I don't like to keep the real thing such as flower at my home. I'm just like to keep them as a photo or on my sketch. So, feel free to view my doodle by flowers and nature. 








Two posters of my acrylic style by using acrylic colors. 









If you love my art and design through my doodling style or drawing style, please drop your comment here and click the like button or follow my Facebook page and Instagram. Feel free to visit my social media by clicking the button on my right page. Thank you!

0 Comments:

 

Copyright by © 2019 IlaBellaNabilah for NSartdesignstudio