PORTFOLIO 2: DOODLE OF KPOP

PORTFOLIO 2: IDOLS OF KPOP


K-pop (abbreviation of Korean pop; Hangul: 케이팝) is a genre of music characterized by a wide variety of audiovisual elements. I love to create some character become more cute, chibi, kawaii doodle for my favorite group with is have many good songs with the best meaning of lyrics.. 


1. DOODLE KPOP IDOL: iKON




This painting is one of KPOP's: ikon artist I have won through the competition in 'e-portrait pop Malay'


Lukisan ini merupakan satu daripada penyertaan saya dalam 'e-potrait epop malay'.



2. DOODLE KPOP IDOL: BIGBANG


3. DOODLE KPOP IDOL: EXO


4. DOODLE KPOP IDOL: BTS


5. DOODLE KPOP IDOL: BEAST (HIGHLIGHT)


6. DOODLE KPOP IDOL: VIXX


If you love my art and design through my doodling style or drawing style, please drop your comment here and click the like button or follow my Facebook page and Instagram. Feel free to visit my social media by clicking the button on my right page. Thank you!

0 Comments:

 

Copyright by © 2019 IlaBellaNabilah for NSartdesignstudio